Thursday, April 25, 2013

hhrma bali Jobs Vacancy

During my training and consultancy work in Hotels and Resorts in Bali, I was asked if I know people in the hotel industry for the following positions:

- Housekeeping Manager
- Chief Engineer
- Receptionist
- Reservations clerk

If you are having the right service mind, educational background and working experience to work in a 5 star Resort in the South part of Bali, then please send me your resume.

As I do only assist in their search for the right candidates for these positions, your resume will be forwarded directly to the Resort (only) if you meet the mentioned criteria.

Look forward to hear from you.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

With kind regards,

Barry Doesburg
Management Consultant
PT Kamibantu
barry_doesburg@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment